Link original: Claudio Santoro – Preludios e Cancoes de Amor (1989)
Publicado em: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 by zecalouro
Hello, good evening! Let’s start today showing a tribute album released by Coca Cola company to an artist never approached before at Loronix, which is Maestro Claudio Santoro, a very important musician that influenced renowned Brazilian popular artists, such like Antonio Carlos Jobim and Radames Gnattali. Claudio Santoro was a very prolific composer, leaving nine symphonies, three piano concertos and seven string quartets. He died in the city of Brasilia on the March 1989, while conducting the rehearsal of an orchestra. I urge Loronixers to visit the official Claudio Santoro website, owned and maintained by Alessandro Santoro, it truly one of the best tribute website I have ever seen to a musician, featuring both Portuguese and English section, at http://www.claudiosantoro.art.br.
This is Claudio Santoro – Preludios e Cancoes de Amor (1989), sponsored by Coca Cola company and never made available commercially, only distributed to customers as part of 1989 Christmas celebrations. Gilson Peranzzetta plays piano and leads a constellation of Brazilian musicians to perform ten Claudio Santoro compositions, such as Oscar Castro Neves, Quarteto em Cy, Boca Livre, Jacques Morelenbaum, among others. The back cover brings liner notes by Maestro Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Oscar Castro Neves
Quarteto em Cy
1. Prelúdio Nº 3 (Cláudio Santoro)
2. Amor Em Lágrimas (Cláudio Santoro / Vinicius de Moraes) with Quarteto Em Cy / Boca Livre
3. Prelúdio Nº 12 (Cláudio Santoro)
4. Cantiga do Ausente (Cláudio Santoro / Vinicius de Moraes) with Quarteto Em Cy
5. Prelúdio Nº 2 (Cláudio Santoro)
6. Prelúdio Nº 6 (Cláudio Santoro)
7. Acalanto da Rosa (Cláudio Santoro / Vinicius de Moraes) with Quarteto Em Cy / Boca Livre
8. Prelúdio Nº 1 (Cláudio Santoro)
9. Luar de Meu Bem (Cláudio Santoro / Vinicius de Moraes) with Quarteto Em Cy / Boca Livre
10. Prelúdio Nº 5 (Cláudio Santoro)